The Signing Ceremony between the Ministry of Construction of Vietnam and the World Bank in Vietnam on Sustainable Urban and Infrastructure Development Partner for 2017 – 2021
Vietnam’s Ministry of Construction (MoC) and the World Bank in Vietnam signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on sustainable urban and infrastructure development partner for 2017 – 2021 on June 28th in presence of Minister of Construction – Pham Hong Ha, Deputy Minister of Construction – Phan Thi My Linh, World Bank Country Director for Vietnam – Ousmane Dione.
Vietnam is willing to assist Algeria in developing agriculture and aquatic cultivation, said Minister of Construction Pham Hong Ha, who is head of the Vietnamese sub-committee of the Vietnam-Algeria Inter-Governmental Committee.
- Vietnam, Algeria boost ties in industry, urban planning (11/28/17 12:00 PM)
- Algeria important to Vietnam’s cooperation in Africa: Minister (11/27/17 1:00 PM)
- The Signing Ceremony between the Ministry of Construction of Vietnam and the World Bank in Vietnam on Sustainable Urban and Infrastructure Development Partner for 2017 – 2021 (6/30/17 4:32 PM)
- Ceremony of Awarding Medal for the Cause of the Construction Sector Development and Certification of the Minister of Construction (6/30/17 4:29 PM)
Next year is likely to be a fiercely competitive one for real-estate companies in Ho Chi Minh City since scores of new projects are set to hit the market, analysts said.
- VFF’s contributions to new-style rural area building highlighted (12/29/17 10:00 AM)
- Cement consumption reaches 80 million tonnes in 2017 (12/28/17 12:00 PM)
- Construction, property expected to thrive on economic development (12/28/17 11:00 AM)
- Association proposes housing stimulus package (12/28/17 9:53 AM)