Dossier of application for house ownership and residential land use right certificate
Article 8 of Decree No.51/2009/ND-CP dated June 3, 2009 :
An applicant for a house ownership and residential land use right certificate shall make a dossier comprising:
1. An application for the house ownership and residential land use right certificate, made in Vietnamese and English (according to a form provided in Appendix II to this Decree);
2. The original house purchase/sale or donation contract or house inheritance paper as prescribed by Vietnamese law. In case of purchase of an apartment from a real estate enterprise, the house purchase and sale contract is not required to be notarized. If purchasing or being donated an individual's apartment, such contract must be notarized under the housing law;
3. A certified true copy of the foreign passport and any of the papers specified at Points a, b, c, d, e, f and g, Clause 1, Clause 2, Article 5, Article 6, and Points a and b, Clause 1, Article 7, of this Decree. If a passport copy is not certified, when submitting the dossier, the applicant must take along the original passport for comparison. Diplomas evidencing professional qualifications or marriage certificates granted by a foreign country must be translated into Vietnamese and notarized in Vietnam.
In other cases, the dossier of application for a house ownership certificate must contain the originals of relevant papers specified in Articles 5 and 7 of this Decree.
4. In case of purchase of an apartment from a real estate business enterprise, purchase/sale procedures must be carried out via a real estate trading floor, and the original certification of the purchase and sale of that apartment via the trading floor under the law on real estate business is required.
5. Tax and registration fee receipts made in accordance with law. Tax and registration fee rates are the same as those applicable to Vietnamese citizens in the country.